Enquire with the rising damp experts now!
What is rising damp?
Rising damp occurs when the groundwater rises up through the ﬂoors and walls as it tries to evaporate. This occurs in older buildings, leading to a growth in mould. Our technology causes the water to ﬂow downwards, dehydrating the wall and eliminating the problem.
How do I know if I have rising damp?
Most people often confuse rising damp with other signs of moisture in their building, such as a leaking roof.
If you are experiencing any of these common symptoms, or your house is made from one of the following building materials, you may have rising damp in your building.
Your house will be made by one of the following:
You will notice:
- The appearance of mould or mildew on walls, ﬂoors or ceilings
- A damp and musty smell
- Walls, ﬂoors or ceilings that feel cold or damp
- Excessive condensation on windows
- Black, green and white mould growth
- Visible damp patches on walls or plaster
- Peeling and blistering of wallpapers and paints